Property Management & Auctioneering Services
Billy Heffron is a certified property valuer and successful auctioneer specialising in residential and commercial properties, farmland and forestry.
Heffron Property Management (a trading name of Billy Heffron Business Services) are licensed Property Services Providers under the new Bill Service Regulatory Authority. All licensed agents must meet the required standards as set out in law, ensuring peace of mind when choosing Billy Heffron as the right professional letting Agent for managing Residential and Commercial property whether owner/occupier or Landlord. Where a property is taken off the market by the Landlord prior to letting by our agency, we require Landlords to inform us at the earliest opportunity. Heffron Property Management operates a "NO LET - NO LETTING FEE" basis.
Evaluation & Advice:
- Professional rental valuation and assessment FREE of charge.
- FREE advertising our own website – www.billyheffron.com & www.daft.ie and our in-house accommodation listing to include digital photographs of your property.
- Property viewed as many times as necessary until a suitable Tenant is sourced.
- Obtain & check references of prospective Tenants and seek approval from the Landlord (if instructed).
Lease Signing - Check In:
- Collect Security Deposit & 1st week/month Rental Instalment from the Tenant.
- Detailed Inventory of Property Contents, forming part of the Lease Agreement.
- Take ESB & other utility readings on the day the Tenants move into the property & transfer the utility bill into the Tenant's name.
- Prepare Tenancy Agreements for signing by the Tenant at the rented property and have witnessed by our Letting Negotiator.
- PRTB: Landlords are now legally obliged to register each tenancy with the Private Residential Tenancy Board (PRTB). A fee of €90 is payable to the PRTB by the Landlord for each tenancy. We will organise the paperwork & registration within the appropriate timeframe set out by PRTB to ensure that the Landlord does not incur any penalties or fines.
Point of Contact:
Heffron Property Management acts as the point of contact for your Tenants and are available 24 hours a day should an emergency occur. A dedicated Letting team will be assigned to manage your property/properties & you will be informed of any breaches of covenant brought to our attention.
As part of the managed services, we collect your rent on a weekly/monthly basis or in accordance with the term of the contract. A monthly remittance advice will be issued to you per property and the rent transferred electronically to your bank account.
Repairs & Maintenance:
We provide a 24 hour, 365 days of the year emergency maintenance service. We have a team of fully qualified service contractors on hand to deal with all aspects of general property maintenance and repairs. We will organise & liaise with any contractors for you & your Tenant ensuring that maintenance works are carried out in an efficient & cost effective manner.
Our Property Manager will schedule periodic routine inspection checks of the property. A full inspection is also carried out at the end of any tenancy prior to the administration & return of the security deposit.
If you are a Landlord based overseas, as your Agent, we can stop the withholding tax at source from your rental & submit to the Revenue Commissioners on your behalf by our in house Tax Advisor.
Commercial Units Management:
With 21 years’ experience in property management Heffron's have gained the trust and loyalty of many valued clients. We believe that our successful management structures benefit from honest communication n between all parties;
- Day to Day maintenance
- Attend to all correspondence
- Service Charge billing and Collection
- Common Area repairs, cleaning and redecoration
- Deal with all insurance claims
- Pay outstanding service bills
- Ensure bin collections are run efficiently
- Maintaining bank accounts
- Filing and preparation of paperwork at the end of the year for revenue
- Organising of AGM annually for all owners
- Interacting with the Emergency Services where necessary
Heffron Business Services
From farming accounts to small business financial management, we offer experienced and informed services that take special account of the circumstances of each client;
- Self – employed, Preparation & submission of Annual Income Tax return (Form 11) via ROS
- Landlords, Preparation & submission of Annual Rental Income return – From 11 &/or Form 12
- PAYE, Preparation & submission of Annual Income Tax returns ( Form12) for those employees with additional sources of income
- VAT, Preparation & submission of periodic VAT returns (form VAT3) & Annual return (YTD) VAT re-claims for unregistered VAT for the farming community
UK & Irish Pension Document Applications
Farm Assist Applications
SUSI Grant Applications
EU & Department and Local Government Grant applications
* note accountants reports for transport / bus applications - must be undertaken by a chartered accountant.
Capital Gains Tax
Completion of calculations & submission of Annual return
Capital Acquisitions Tax (including Inheritance Tax)
Completion & submission of returns
Tax Clearance certification
On-line Applications on behalf of clients
Social Welfare Applications
Aid in the preparation of documentation in respect of Old Age pension & Farm Assist applications
Higher Education Grants
Provision of financial documentation in support of grant applications via SUSI
Road Passenger Transport Operator’s Licence
Provision of Accountant’s report in support of applications
Provision of Annual Profit & Loss Account in support of borrowing applications
P30 P35 Returns
Whether you have a PAYE or farming query, want to sell a house or apply for a loan for your business, talk to Billy Heffron.
Billy and his team will be glad to advise you of how they may help you with these or many other aspects of your financial needs.
It may be 21 years after that first urgent knock on Billy’s new offices, but for Billy talking with customers and solving their problems, each day brings new challenges and new opportunities – and another reason to keep playing the game.
You can drop into Billy and his team at Clare St. Ballina, Co. Mayo but it is advised that you call or email first as the office gets very busy. You can phone on 096 71712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Also visit his website www.billyheffron.com where you will find the latest information on services etc.