- drawing up of the lease agreement for both sides
- handling the letting process
- collection of rent
- repair of property amenities as per the lease agreement e.g. electrics, plumbing etc.
Heffron Property Management strive to be the number one provider of property services to all its customers. Whether it is to Owners in its managed developments or Landlords and their Tenants in its rental properties, Heffrons do so mindful always of balancing cost and service thus ensuring optimum financial return to its clients. In conducting our business we will ensure our employees are respected both in their terms and conditions of employment and the manner in which they are treated by their managers, peers, service providers and customers.
Finding a place to rent can often become a stressful and time consuming process. Heffron Property Management have a dedicated letting team who will reduce this stress for you and help you find your home, whether you are an individual looking for a one bedroom apartment or a family/group looking for a three, four or larger dwelling. You tell us what you are looking for and we will do the rest. At Heffron your Property is our Priority!
Useful information for Tenants to help them locate their preferred property:
VIEWING THE PROPERTY
All viewings must be pre-arranged with us by calling 096-71712. Our Letting Negotiator will meet with you at the property to guide you through it. Where 3 or 4 people are interested in renting the property together, it is important that all tenants come to the initial viewing. It is important that any appointment that cannot be kept is cancelled through our office.
Our normal hours of business are from Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm. For your convenience, we cater for late viewings by appointment after hours from Monday evening to Friday evening. We also facilitate viewings by appointment on Saturdays. Our office and telephone lines remain open Monday - Friday throughout lunchtime. There is an after hour call support/service if a problem arises after hours.
There is no fee payable by prospective tenants to Heffron Property Management for our services.
REQUIREMENTS FOR TENANCY
- Completion of our Tenancy Contract.
- 1 written reference are required from each tenant. These should comprise of one work reference & one previous landlord reference. Verbal references are not accepted. (In certain circumstances, it may be necessary for a prospective tenant to have a guarantor sign the Lease Agreement and who will therefore be bound by all the conditions of the Lease Agreement).
- Photocopy of a recent Passport/Driving Licence per applicant is required for identification purposes.
- PPS Numbers & correspondence addresses & telephone numbers for each tenant.
- Bank account details are required from the head tenant for the monthly payment of rent before the signing the Lease.
- Tenants will pay a security deposit which is payable prior to the Lease Signing occurring. This is normally €500.00 but can vary depending on the property.
- Following approval from the Landlord, a Lease Signing will occur.
- The initial rent is payable at the Lease Signing by Draft/Cash or but must be paid in advance. All future rents will then be paid by Standing Order direct into our client account.
Heffron Property Management will register your tenancy with the Private Residential Tenancies Board. The cost of this registration is the landlord's responsibility.